An unintentional blogging break, it’s been an incredibly busy 14 months where I:
- moved to London as I got a new job in the capital selling books
- spoke on the panel at this year’s SYP AGM
- cycled 40 miles for charity
- ran my first half marathon
- saw the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra play ‘Married Life’ from Pixar’s ‘Up’
- did my fourth (almost) full Brand New tour, including a jaunt to Europe to see them play in a tiny venue
- and officially photographed another two weddings, among other things.
Life is as settled as it can be now (I’m mid flat-purchase), so it seemed like the right time to get the writing show back on the road before the madness of the festive season begins at work. Autumn is usually my season of Getting Things Done so I’m hoping that this is more than a slight return!